HEYMon for Guidewire Applications
HEYMon was originally designed to monitor PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, and ClaimCenter applications by Guidewire software.
HEYMon can be utilized as a complete monitoring solution for your Guidewire distributed application.
HEYMon can monitor numerous facets of the Guidewire software applications, such as:
- Application Server uptime
- HTTP response time
- Guidewire Batch process execution and errors
- Logged errors
- Database record counts
- Policy, Payment, or Claim State changes
- Issues or failures with integrated systems
- Exception notification
- Change data collection
Many of the standard features of Guidewire PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, and BillingCenter can be monitored using HEYMon with only minor configuration.
Since Guidewire applications are customized for each Insurance line of business, some of our customers have used HEYMon in very creative ways to extract data from the Guidewire applications.
Customers have increased visibility into their insurance systems using HEYMon and their Guidewire applications:
- Notifications when a migrated policy has data quality issue
- Logging of user-defined system statistics
- Notification of security-related changes or account login attempt failures
- Notifications about claims, payments, or monetary transactions that are not considered normal
- Policies in force count, daily, hourly, etc.
- Claims in effect count, daily, hourly, etc.
- Payments on policies with pending cancellations
- Notification of policies entering renewal period
With some of these custom monitoring solutions customers simply configured loggers for their Guidewire applications. The log data was monitored by HEYMon to provide alert notifications and to collect statistics.
HEYMon is extremely flexible and can help you find information about your Systems and Applications.